- Set a goal for how long you want your beard to be.
- Reduce itchiness by using Beard Oil or Beard Balm as soon as you start growing.
- Your beard needs at least 30 days, if not more, to fill in, so don’t give up on it too quickly.
- Enhance your beard growth by getting enough sleep, exercising, and eating a proper diet.
- After 30 days, trim your neckline just above your Adam’s Apple.
- Use a comb or brush to exfoliate the skin beneath your beard.
- Use scissors to trim stray beard hairs that grow longer than others.
- Never make any drastic decisions about your beard.
- When in doubt, ask Beard.On!
HOW TO GROW A BEARD?
← Older post Newer post →